Nobody likes buying car insurance, particularly when they are paying too much.
A recent car insurance study discovered that the vast majority of drivers kept their policy with the same company for at least four years, and approximately 38% of consumers have never even compared rates from other companies. Consumers in Georgia could save 60% a year by just shopping around, but they don't understand how simple it is to shop their coverage around. Many auto insurance companies vie for your business, so it can be very hard to choose a provider to get the lowest price on car insurance.
Consumers need to get comparison quotes yearly due to the fact that insurance prices change quite often. Despite the fact that you may have had the lowest rates on car insurance last year there is a good chance you can find better premium rates now. You'll find quite a bit of inaccurate information about car insurance on the web, but in just a couple of minutes you can learn the easiest ways to quit paying high car insurance rates in Conyers.
Affordable Conyers auto insurance rates with discounts
Some insurance providers don't always list every policy discount very well, so we break down some of the best known in addition to some of the lesser obvious auto insurance savings.
- Full Payment Discount - If you pay your bill all at once rather than spreading payments over time you can avoid monthly service charges.
- Home Ownership Discount - Owning your own home or condo can help you save on auto insurance due to the fact that maintaining a home requires a higher level of personal finance.
- Include Life Insurance and Save - Select companies reward you with a discount if you purchase some life insurance too.
- Early Signing - Select insurance companies give a discount for switching companies prior to the expiration date on your current policy. You can save around 10% with this discount.
- Anti-lock Brake System - Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have steering control and anti-lock brakes have fewer accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- One Accident Forgiven - This isn't a discount exactly, but certain companies allow you one accident without raising rates with the catch being you have to be claim-free for a certain period of time.
- Low Miles Discount - Fewer annual miles can qualify you for cheaper premium rates.
Drivers should understand that some credits don't apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though the math looks like adding up those discounts means a free policy, companies wouldn't make money that way.
A few of the larger companies and their offered discounts can be found below.
- 21st Century policyholders can earn discounts including anti-lock brakes, air bags, teen driver, automatic seat belts, theft prevention, 55 and older, and student driver.
- Progressive offers discounts for homeowner, good student, online quote discount, online signing, and multi-policy.
- State Farm discounts include safe vehicle, multiple autos, anti-theft, good student, accident-free, and student away at school.
- Nationwide has savings for business or organization, anti-theft, Farm Bureau membership, family plan, good student, and multi-policy.
- Esurance offers premium reductions for online quote, emergency road assistance, Pac-12 alumni, multi-car, and DriveSense.
- The Hartford may have discounts that include driver training, good student, defensive driver, air bag, and vehicle fuel type.
Double check with all companies you are considering which discounts you may be entitled to. Some discounts listed above may not be available in Conyers.
Getting a cheaper price on insurance can be quick and easy. You just need to take the time comparing rate quotes to see which company has affordable Conyers car insurance quotes.
Comparison shopping rate quotes online is easy and it replaces the need to make phone calls or go to insurance agencies in your area. Comparing car insurance rates online can eliminate the need for a local agent unless you have a complicated situation and need the peace of mind of a local agency. Drivers can get prices online but purchase the actual policy in an agency.
The following companies provide free quotes in Georgia. If the list has multiple companies, we recommend you visit as many as you can to get the best price comparison.
|Make, Model, and Trim Level||Annual Policy Premium||6-month Policy Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Chevrolet Silverado LS Regular Cab 4WD||$1,244||$622||$104|
|Dodge Grand Caravan Crew||$1,428||$714||$119|
|Dodge Ram Quad Cab ST 2WD||$1,268||$634||$106|
|Ford Escape XLT 4WD||$1,362||$681||$114|
|Ford F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Harley 4WD||$1,456||$728||$121|
|Ford Focus SE 4-Dr Sedan||$1,132||$566||$94|
|GMC Sierra SLE Extended Cab 4WD||$1,708||$854||$142|
|Honda Accord LX 4-Dr Sedan||$914||$457||$76|
|Honda CR-V EX-L 4WD||$1,042||$521||$87|
|Honda Civic EX-L 2-Dr Coupe||$1,496||$748||$125|
|Hyundai Sonata SE 4-Dr Sedan||$1,572||$786||$131|
|Mazda 3 S Grand Touring 4-Dr Hatchback||$1,676||$838||$140|
|Nissan Altima 2.5 4-Dr Sedan||$1,178||$589||$98|
|Nissan Rogue SL 2WD||$1,598||$799||$133|
|Toyota Camry SE||$1,306||$653||$109|
|Toyota Corolla XLE||$1,638||$819||$137|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Georgia minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, homeowner, claim-free, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle. Rate information does not factor in garaging location in Conyers which can change auto insurance rates noticeably.
Car insurance premiums by gender
The example below illustrates the comparison of insurance rates for male and female drivers in Conyers. The premium estimates are based on a clean driving record, no claims, comp and collision included, $100 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no additional discounts are factored in on a Ford Escape XLT.
Ford Escape rates are for example purposes only. To get rate quotes for your specific vehicle, click here.
Irresponsible driving raises your rates
The chart below highlights how traffic violations and at-fault collisions can increase Ford F-150 car insurance costs for different ages of insureds. The premium estimates are based on a single female driver, full physical damage coverage, $100 deductibles, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Ford F-150 rates are for example purposes only. To get rates for your specific vehicle, click here.
Persistence pays off
When you buy Conyers car insurance online, you should never skimp on coverage in order to save money. There have been many situations where an accident victim reduced liability coverage limits only to regret at claim time they didn't have enough coverage. Your objective should be to purchase plenty of coverage for the lowest price and still be able to protect your assets.
We covered a lot of techniques to shop for car insurance online. The key concept to understand is the more companies you get rates for, the better chance you'll have of finding low cost Conyers car insurance quotes. You may even discover the biggest savings come from a small local company. They may have significantly lower rates on certain market segments as compared to the big name companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
Much more information about car insurance in Georgia is located below: